Sorry to hear that. I know what you mean by say what needs saying and try to do so everytime I can. No one knows what tommorrow might hold but God.
Today fourteen years ago, i was pulled out of Mrs. Chester's English class and told that my dad had been killed in a car crash. I would give anything to have had just a few more moments with him to say somethings that needed to be said. Guys, let this be a lesson to you: Say what needs saying, do what needs doing TODAY, because at the drop of a tear, people pass on.
In Loving Memory
Curtis Allen Lewis
March 18 1945
February 13, 1991
"An Inspiration To All Who Knew Him" (words on dad's headstone)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Sorry to hear that. I know what you mean by say what needs saying and try to do so everytime I can. No one knows what tommorrow might hold but God.
same hear im sorry for u bro. i know we have talked alot about this in the past. just to let u know im still hear for u if u ever need anything.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
<blockquote>In reply to:
Say what needs saying, do what needs doing TODAY, because at the drop of a tear, people pass on.
[/quote]
So very true.
Sending good thoughts and prayers your way...
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Always good to know big man-appreciate it amigo.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Sorry bub! I know how it is. As you know me and you have walked a very similar path. But bub I am here for ya anytime man. I'm just a yell away.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
Nothing but love for you little bro
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
i know exactly what you and shoe feel..
i lost my dad a couple years ago!
but im here for you man!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
u know im always here for u and shoe. really anyone on here that needs me as well.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Same here.
Bookmarks